Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 6

This was my last full day in Zimbabwe so I went to the most visited place in Harare, Victoria Falls, this is where I was taken on a boat ride around the beautiful site. My favorite thing about this place was listening to the falls hit the water below. The second place I went to on my final full day in Zimbabwe was the Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery to learn more about the person who the Victoria Falls were named after. There I was taken on a tour and it felt like I was witnessing all the events Queen Victoria took place in. After I left there I headed to my final name on the list, Wild Is Life, which is a wildlife preserve in Harare. I got too watch lions feed and feed a kudu named Sweetpea. I fed him carrot cake and it was unlike anything I had ever done before. I also saw cheetah run across the plains and giraffes gallop alongside the vehicle. After I was done with animals for the day, I went to Jaipur, which is an Indian based restaurant. I had allo wada, which is deep fried potato balls, they were amazingly good, so that completed my perfect last full day in Zimbabwe.

No comments:

Post a Comment