Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 2

Today I visited three outdoor attractions in Harare, Zimbabwe. The first place I went to was the National Botanic Garden which is host to over 900 trees and shrubs. The best thing about this place was that the plants were categorized into an area of which there habitat would be. Next I was off to see Kopje, a slab mountain that overlooks all of Harare. The view was amazing and the hike was worth it. My final destination was to the Kuimba Shiri Bird Sanctuary which is home to over 500 different bird species. That makes it the largest bird sanctuary in the country. That night, I went to “Amanzi”, which is a restaurant in the heart of Harare. I had a garden salad and it was very good. The service was great and my day went perfectly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment