Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 3

 
On this day I stuck to more outdoor attractions. The first attraction I went to was Hwange National Park, which covers 5,656 square miles of Zimbabwe! I was taken on a safari where I saw what the natives call, "The Big Five." This consisted of elephants, leopards, lions, buffalo and rhinos. Next, I visited the beautiful Eastern Highlands that were right outside of Hwange National Park. There was a golf course there so instead of taking the planned hike, I played the game I love. The last place I visited was the Makadikadi Pans National Park where I had a little fun riding four-wheelers across a sea of white clay. That day I went to dinner at Adrienne's Restaurant, where I had grilled steak and a side of French bread. In a summary, the third day of my Zimbabwean trip went a little of course,(the four-wheeler ride), but it was a great day.

  
Hwange National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment